Welcome, it’s exciting to enter the 2023-2024 skating season. You will find below instructions on how to register for our regular skating season. Online registration now open. Skate Battlefords uses “Uplifter Skate Battlefords” for all program registration, upgrades, test tickets and buy-on. If you need assistance please email ten.letksas@sdrofelttab8ks or message us through Skate Battlefords Facebook Messenger.
Instructions to Register
- Access the Uplifter Website to register: https://skatebattlefords.uplifterinc.com/
- Login or create an account if its your first time
- Once logged in, click the Registration tab
- View the Program Registration options then choose the option that is right for your skater & click Register
- Go to your Shopping Cart
- Click on ‘billing information’
- View club policies
- Media release is optional
- Assumption of Risk Waiver
- Click on payment info and be sure to click on send etransfer and then click complete payment. NOTE: Uplifter sight is not linked to the etransfer system. Etransfers must be made separately from your bank to Skate Battlefords. If you do not receive an invoice by email the registration was not processed properly. For help contact Alana Bryant moc.liamtoh@tnayrb-anala
- Please refer to refund policy in you your skaters program handbook.
- Skate Canada / Skate Saskatchewan applicable fees are non-refundable.
- If you would like to pay by cheque or in cash please email ten.letksas@sdrofelttab8ks
- If you are paying by e-transfer ten.letksas@sdrofelttab8ks
- Payment can be made in full or by monthly instalments. Please see your group info for payment amounts and dates.
- If you are mailing cheques, our mailing address is: Skate Battlefords, Box 1174, Battleford, SK S0M 0E0
- $30 charge for any NSF cheques.
- There may be a fee for e-transfers not received on time.
- If you have questions please email ten.letksas@sdrofelttab8ks